We want The Lost Unicorn Hotel to be perfect in every way for our guests. Part of that means ensuring our guests can enjoy a clean, relaxed environment to enjoy their holiday the stunning beauty of Tsagarada and the Pelion Peninsula.
To protect the interests of the many:
- Smoking in not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Children are welcome, but please be aware we do not have family rooms. Each of our bedrooms is designed for two people sharing – only one is large enough to fit either a baby cot or an extra small bed for a child up to the age of 12, and this room is often booked early. Children over the age of 12 would need a separate room. Likewise, families with two or three children would need a second room. Please note also that children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and that parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children.
- Pets may be allowed during quiet periods, by individual arrangement.
- Check-in is after 2pm, check out is before 12 noon. If the room is not needed, you may stay later for an additional fee.
- Luggage may be left in reception downstairs.
- Limited free parking available on first come first served basis. The nearest car park is behind the church – we will help with luggage to and from your car. We cannot be held responsible for your vehicle or possessions left inside it.
We thank you for your cooperation and consideration of all other guests.